The X Series - MC
Realized through mechanics MC type (extraction X axis mobile on the Z axis trolley) these robots are devoted to the handling of pieces produced by medium/big tonnage moulding machines (from 200 to 6000 tons) with payload from 6 to 120 Kg. The brushless synchronous motors are managed by driving gears located on a control cabinet mounted on board of the robot from model MC2 up to MC3 and with cabinet on ground starting from MC4 up to MC6. Transmission is made with epicycloidal reducers, toothed belts and racks with oblique teeths and axes sliding is on prismatic guides with recirculating silenced balls. The programming is performed through a comfortable and portable remote controller with colors high resolution TFT display. These models are available with Y axis both single-stroke and telescopic (indicated with L, H, M, B, T) all of them double-guide with pneumatic balancing (excluding B version). The wrist, besides C axis may be supplied with AB pneumatic axis and B electric axis as well.
- Digital Vacuum circuits allows setting from the main screen no climbing on top of the Robot to set.
- Eco Vacuum system turns on solenoid only when required to create vacuum. Operator settable.
- Steel Beam construction for durability as opposed to Aluminum Extrusion.
- Minimal Maintenance due to linear bearings and Guides.
- Closed Cable Carriers preventing contamination and protecting cables and hoses.
- User friendly controller with many standard features to allow free and easy creation of programs.
- Easy ability to change direction from Rear or Operator side discharge.
- Fully supported with Ethernet capability for direct factory communication.
- Unique “Early Entry” feature supported by Euro Map 67. Special software approved by SPI protocol.
- Adaptable to Euro Map 73 for Side entry applications.