Self Contained loaders Single Phase Motor loaders
The Single phase hopper loaders are a reliable and competitive solution for material feeding at the process machine side. They are equipped with a powerful two-stage turbine and with automatic filter cleaning as standard. They are reliable over time due to the stainless steel construction. They are prearranged for the ratio valve application.
Kasko Single Phase Hopper loaders:
- Hinged lid with ‘soft drop’ for safety
- Stainless steel construction
- Expanded, high capacity filter
- Status light tower indicates ready, loading, and no load alarm.
- Low noise
- Flush mounting:
- Loader mounts above, NOT IN, the receiving vessel.
- Receiving vessel capacity is not reduced by discharge valve.
- No-tools access door permits inspection and clean-out without moving the loader.
- Proportional valve (requires pendant control):
- Krystal (transparent cover)
- Tilting, hinged loader mount
- Choice of feed tubes: