WHY IS DEHUMIDIFICATION IMPORTANT IN PLASTIC PROCESSING?
- Technical polymers, also referred to as engineering grade resins, contain water molecules that can combine with the polymer during processing. This moisture can break the molecular chain, making the final product weak, cosmetically unacceptable or otherwise unsatisfactory.
- To meet quality standards, the removal of moisture from the resin prior to processing without modifying the resin’s
Innovative ON-LINE device for the measurement of intrinsic humidity in plastic granules.
- Moisture Meter is a patented model.
- Online measurement of the actual residual moisture in drying systems up to 10 p.p.m.
- Certification of production
- Optimisation of dryer performance and energy resources to achieve the desired quality